Sushi Ginger, Organic, The Ginger People
Discriminating sushi chefs will tell you this is the purest pickled ginger around. These sheer, delicate slices of pickled ginger contain none of those nasty artificial dyes, sweeteners or preservatives. And that’s not even the best part. It’s organic!
- INGREDIENTS: Organic ginger, organic cane sugar, organic rice vinegar, water, salt, citric acid.
- Made in China (where ginger began) – or Fiji depending on the season
- Available in: 6.7 oz (190 g) jar | 26.5 oz (750 g) jar
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
- Convenient, recipe-ready
- Serve with sushi, sashimi, spring rolls and smoked fish
- Add to chilled noodle salads and coleslaw
- No waste: Use the remaining ginger-vinegar liquid in homemade salad dressing
- Low-salt alternative condiment for sandwiches and salads
- Organic | Non-GMO | Vegan | Kosher
- No added coloring
- No artificial sweeteners
- Supporting small-scale farmers